The Japan Institutional Investment Forum is an educational event for Japan’s leading institutional investors to discuss the most important investment management topics affecting them.
Leveraging on AsianInvestor’s unmatched penetration across Asia’s investment management community, this special one day event will gather a world class array of speakers including investors from the Japan’s top funds, renowned academics and the most successful asset managers.
The agenda will focus on key domestic and regional changes that are affecting the way Japanese investors need to think and operate.
Why should you attend?
- Discover the latest market-changing developments.
- Meet your institutional investor peers and share their experience and insight.
- Learn how to leverage regional growth to enhance your investment returns.
- Engage with new tools to preserve capital and deliver growth.
- Harness the knowledge of your fellow investment professionals.
The Forum is tailored to and free of charge* for Japanese institutional investors from:
- Public pension funds
- Corporate pension funds
- Insurance companies
- Trust banks
- Endowments & foundations
* Complimentary places are on a first-come first-served basis. Haymarket Financial Media reserves the right of admission.
For sponsorship inquiries please contact:
+852 3175 1963
Awesome. I have it.
I'm a cool paragraph that lives inside of an even cooler modal. Wins!
Director of Conference Content
Tel: +65 6579 0103
Tel: +852 3175 1963